- Written by Super User
- Last Updated: 05 June 2014
Here is a brief overview of how our custom design process works
- Step 1 - you submit your information for a free no obligation consultation with our designers. Please try to include a photo if possible. You may also call or email us also if so desired. https://www.acrownaffaire.com/Consultation
- Step 2 - You will be notified via email with our ideas, preliminary sketches and prices. If you like our design and would like us to produce it for you, we ask you pay a deposit of 1/2 of the total purchase price. International customers are required to pay in full.
- Step 3 - We further refine your design and email for your approval details including materials used, sizes, colors and any other design elements that are necessary to produce your design. We may include several variations of your design.
- Step 4 - Once we receive your approval, we make a small sample of the work in progress for you to confirm. It is at this time that all designs are finalized for production. Any changes you would like to make are addressed and your design is ready to be made. Now that your piece is in production, you pay the remaining balance due on your design.
- Step 5 - Your beautiful custom design has been made and is shipped to you.